We provide relocation services and packages!
About our team:
What would you be doing?
Here are some examples of what you’ll be expected to do:
- Address multiple user interface changes across the library of merchandising pages owned by the team.
- Use JAMstack pipeline for generating, deploying, and serving pages lightning fast with React, Gatsby, and an API driven CMS through GraphQL.
- Build reusable React components for micro-frontends, using data from RESTful APIs and microservices.
- Maintain a high bar for quality and write unit tests and integration tests for your code.
- Reuse components and styles from the existing UI library and supplement them with visual components you’ll build with HTML and CSS (through Sass).
What’s in it for you?
In addition to joining an amazingly talented international team we have a great benefits package including:
- Competitive salary, lunch benefit
- Onsite training, tech talks with pizza lunch, conferences, meetups, free tech library, paid online training subscription
- Flexible working hours
- Active sports community (basketball, beach volleyball, interval training, self-defense, ping pong, and onsite gym equipment)
- Free food, drinks, fresh organic fruit, and breakfast twice a week
- Language courses (Catalan, Spanish, and English)
- Employee peer to peer learning group with workshops on public speaking and guest speakers on a variety of topics such as sustainability, personal branding, productivity, etc
- And more!
Does it sound like an exciting opportunity for you? Then please get in touch with us and apply with your up to date CV. We are looking forward to talking to you!
Job Segment: Application Developer, Front End, Java, Developer, Engineer, Technology, Engineering