Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems and mobile apps.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Be responsible for the full SDLC in the front-end side, building high-quality software solutions:
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations and propose different approaches
- Give support in the architecture definition and design of the solution
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing
- Follow agile programming best practices, development conventions and adopt a DevOps culture
- Act as a reliable advisor for teams, customers and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging frontend technologies
- Enjoy flat and distributed hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an Open Source world.
- Opportunities to make a real impact.
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Flexible working terms & conditions. E.g. flextime, home office, choose your own device.
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits.
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem: including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, etc.
- Very good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigms
- Ability to work with modern development tools like IntelliJ, familiar with CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo/Jenkins, Git, Docker
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs