One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 270 people from more than 30 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
As the Senior Frontend Developer for the web team you will be a crucial part of the workforce in charge of making all marketing and acquisition projects a reality. You will be expected to deliver high-quality web products that will offer an outstanding experience to visitors, having a direct impact on acquisition and conversion rates. You will also act as a role model for the rest of the engineering team, guiding the juniors through technical challenges and making sure quality is delivered by the entire team.
What you'll do:
- Be heavily involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Work in a motley crew of engineers, designers, product owners.
- Watch and guide the quality of the code and product delivered.
- Contribute to create team culture with a focus on performance.
- Give back to the community—take one workday a month to contribute to an open source project of your choice.
Here’s what we’re after:
- +8 years of experience on Frontend development.
- Proficient in front-end technologies such as ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Familiar with Redux hooks, AWS, Docker & K8, CI/CD, Jenkins and microservices architecture.
- Play a role on best practices when writing software, like unit and integration testing. You understand that quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- You’re a fast learner and not afraid of new challenges.
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well.
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment.
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
- Good sense of design and interest for it.
- Experience with CI.
- Experience working in a cloud environment.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with WebRTC, video processing & NLP
- You’ve worked with AWS and serverless functions
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.