At Creditas, our mission is to support people to achieve their dreams through secured loans. Our digital DNA allows us to use technology to expand business, streamline processes and enhance the customer experience - without sacrificing personalized services, and providing consulting and financial education.
In 2019, we are expanding our solutions to various needs around the Home, Automotive and Salary ecosystems. With over 1500 crew members based in Sao Paulo (headquarters), Porto Alegre (RS), Valencia (Spain) and Mexico City (Mexico) have received R$1.2 billion in investments from international venture capital funds, and are recognized by the LinkedIn Top Startups and Best Places to Work rankings at Glassdoor.
Our Product Technology Team
By joining the Creditas Product development, you will be part of the most innovative and recognized #fintech in Latin America and a team of talented technology professionals that are passionate about disrupting and democratizing the loans market and its applications.
You will be contributing to develop an Open Banking digital lending platform and a Marketplace of products and services that matches providers and consumers with the efficiency of transparent credit and personalized financing capabilities.
What your day will be like
- Build high-quality software solutions ensuring functionality, maintainability and performance, as well as testing and quality practices
- Ensure that all technical solutions are aligned with our business strategy and understand the impact impact of our product-related initiatives to our end-users
- Participate in designing solutions with evolving architecture, and constantly learning and applying new technologies and ways of working
- Collaborate with the evolution of the team's technical skills and continuous improvement efforts that impact several teams
- Work in a collaborative environment where pair programming, feedback and motivation to develop yourself are common practices among our squads
What we are looking for
- Passionate about cutting-edge technologies, proactive, true team-player, think like owner, brutally honest, and open-minded personality
- Experience in React or other single-page frameworks such as Vue or Angular
- Knowledge in integration with implemented APIs
- Good theoretical background, ability and concern with technical excellence and best development practices (DDD, TDD, architecture, code design, paradigms, microfrontends, etc.)
- Concern with visual interfaces and customer experience
- Familiarity with agile and lean philosophies as well its frameworks (Kanban, Scrum, Scrumban, Extreme Programming)
- Active participation in Technology communities (lectures, meetups, events, tech talks, blogs) is a big plus, as a way to disseminate knowledge
What you will find
💪 A strong culture that always empowers people to be who they are and how they impact on how we work
🔝 We are True Team Players! You can participate in #CreditasEndurance, a project that encourages the crew to play sports and strengthen team spirit. For this, we subsidize some races and triathlon!
📣 We are radically honest! Here, you will find an environment that values constant 360º feedback and 1:1
🕐 Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities. We are working fully remote during the COVID, and after everyone is safe we will have a mixed model; working from home but also sharing work time in our office
🍒 Restaurant ticket
🚉 Transportation ticket
🏨 Health Plan, Dental Plan and Life Insurance
🏊 Gym assistance
👌 Psychological help
🚀 We love to learn! #Learnfast. And we help your training by offering a training budget
Diversity and Inclusion in Credits
You are free to be you! Here we value the plurality and equity of race, colour, religion, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry or age. For us, to be plural is to value and respect differences with empathy and to have equity means to promote and guarantee fair opportunities and conditions for all people and groups. With different backgrounds and perspectives, our crew is able to understand our clients and find the best solutions.
If you wish, share with us some additional information about yourself, such as sexual orientation, race and gender identity. This information is completely voluntary and will be used to help us learn more about the people applying for our positions. This information is extremely confidential and does not impact the selection process. If you are not comfortable sharing this information with us, simply click "I prefer not to answer" in the corresponding field of each question.