- Build modular, reusable, accessible components for our component library (with React).
- Partner with designers to achieve the best possible outcome when creating components.
- Help define patterns that can be enforced through code.
- Improve our documentation.
- Help enhance our workflows, technical and non-technical.
- Improve our tooling to support our long-term vision.
- Support product teams in our help channel and office hours.
- Advocate for the design system and educate product teams.
- Strong collaborative mindset.
- Strong UI knowledge (HTML, JS, and CSS).
- Interest in the design system landscape.
- You can think at scale and you can differentiate platform work from product work.
- You love to be at the intersection of engineering and design.
- You don’t ship code without tests.
- You love to write docs.
- Comfortable using native JS APIs, like performing raw DOM manipulations, traversals, etc.
- Knowledge about browser performance optimization and the concept of reflows, repaints, the event-based JS model, etc.
- Experience with design systems.
- Experience creating accessible components and user interfaces.
- Design skills.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to help every engineer do their best work, every day, using data, not opinions, at every stage of the software lifecycle. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. Flex First allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or hybrid.
Read more about Flex First.
New Relic currently has offices in Germany, Ireland, Spain, and the United Kingdom, and based on business needs may approve work in Belgium, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, UAE, and other locations throughout the region. Some of our opportunities are limited to specific hiring locations. Talk with your recruiter about your goals and how we can work with you in our Flex First approach!
Our hiring process
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.