Hivebrite is an all-in-one SaaS solution that helps businesses around the world build and manage their own community website. Our platform allows organisations to create a community website with a private portal for their members to interact, and to manage their community by collecting memberships, creating events, sharing opportunities or sending communication campaigns.
Launched in 2015, Hivebrite already has over 250 clients in 30+ countries and is dedicated to providing all the tools needed to build and engage online community websites.
As a Software Engineer working on Hivebrite, your primary goal is to design, maintain & advance our platform. We want you to build fast, intuitive and powerful User Interfaces & Experiences solving complex underlying technical challenges.
- Ramp on new web technologies that will make Hivebrite better
- Find elegant solutions to usability problems
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other engineers on the team
- 5+ years of programming experience in JS
- A rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design)
- A passion for shipping incredible UI/UX without compromising on quality code
- Experience working in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment
- Experience with ES6, React, Redux or similar
- Open-source contributions
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75009)
- Experience: > 5 years