The Front End Developer is part of the team that builds the product according to specifications. This role will be integrated into the web team dedicated to the creation of new features and maintenance of existing ones. As part of the Research & Development department you will work in one of the teams focused on innovation of the core functionalities of our platform.
- Support in the development, throughout the entire lifecylce, of Frontend features focused on writing clean and reusable code.
- Create and maintain unit tests for the corresponding tasks.
- Collaborate with the Devops team in order to facilitate the way we deploy our solutions.
- Following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, identifying work process improvements and implementing new technology.
- Comply with programming standards, company directives and legal requirements.
- Key Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years professional experience in software development industry.
- Knowledge of objective oriented and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Java, SQL and NoSQL, is a definite plus.
- Experience working with Git.
- Understanding of API design and development.
- Proactive person with a willingness to learn and ability to think critically and collaborate within a team environment.
Devo, ranked #151 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, unlocks the full value of machine data for the world’s most instrumented enterprises, putting more data to work now. Only the Devo data analytics platform addresses both the explosion in volume of machine data and the new, crushing demands of algorithms and automation, enabling IT operations and security teams to realize the full transformational promise of machine data to move the business forward.
Founded as Logtrust in 2011 in Madrid, Spain, there are now 190+ Devos across our Cambridge, Massachusetts headquarters, our Madrid European headquarters, and in locations in the UK, Brazil, and across the US – all passionate about helping customers gain real-time actionable insight from their data, at petabyte scale. From the largest financial services companies, to global telecoms, to world-wide security organizations, Devo collects trillions of events every day to help customers speed time to action and gain the insight they need to drive their businesses.