Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are looking for motivated frontend engineers to join our team in Madrid, Spain. You will solve challenging technical problems, own your products end-to-end and help take our SaaS platform to the next level.
This isn't just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in the way we evolve our product. As a frontend engineer on the CheckMarket Team, you will help build and enhance our core product. You will build on Medallia’s state-of-the-art core service infrastructure and platform.
- Ship great software that is scalable and robust and then keep it humming.
- Design, implement and drive the technical roadmap and product implementation; help the team prioritize and plan pragmatically.
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Incorporate best development practices and habits and help build tooling to enforce the same.
- Work in small teams with like-minded engineers in an agile environment with daily standups, demo days, code reviews and research spikes.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise grade software.
- Experience/ Knowledge in OOP programming languages
- Strong knowledge of JS frameworks including React and Typescript
- Client side styling knowledge using SASS and CSS frameworks
- Bring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
- Design Patterns and the ability to write clean code
- Develop with WCAG guidelines and accessibility in mind
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.