11Onze helps you keep track of your safe stores of value by providing access to a hub of financial services. We seek to provide the best technology to an active, educated, sharing, helping and growing financial community.
11Onze is a community fintech with the technological challenges of a digital financial institution plus the ones of a private social network. We are here to provide the community with the best financial services with the best tools. We have launched a new model, and now it’s time to scale the company for the upcoming challenges.
The Web team is the owner of our Web products, including our B2B business and our Private Social Network, encompassing both backend and frontend. This is an agile, cross-functional team, with a clear and well-defined scope, which requires Backend and Frontend engineers to collaborate in the definition and implementation of the product.
This is a high impact team that is essential to having a profitable and sustainable business.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and skilled senior Frontend Engineer to join our organization and help us build a great product.
What will you do
- Work on our web products with a focus on improving the usability of our applications
- Be a part of a cross-functional team working closely with backend engineers
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver high-quality solutions
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- You're a thought leader, able to own large complex problems and deliver solutions
- Mentor and empower other developers around you
Who you are
- Computer Science or similar degree, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Experience in working with backend engineers to design and consume APIs
- Product development mindset
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business level English
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Experience with Marketplace platforms
- Participation in open source projects
What do we offer
- Join us in our early stage phase, and grow with us while growing the company. We have already delivered the v1 of our product, and our roadmap is huge and full of challenges ahead.
- Be a part of the culture shaping process in Engineering. We will, together, build the organization we want to work for.
- Full remote position with frequent gatherings so we don’t become strangers.
- A strong will to build diverse and inclusive teams, as we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture.
- 23 + extra days of annual leave depending on every year’s collective bargaining agreement (for 2022 it’s 23 + 7, for example).