We're building a new world-class development team in Barcelona in 2021 and are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join us. Our platform is coded in React and we have a React Native mobile app as well.
If you're looking for a challenge and an opportunity to work with a new team then please apply.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest) and New York.
Arbolus' product is used by 100s of the world's largest companies
We combine a .Net backend with a React web-app and React Native mobile app. Today the platform allows 1000s of experts to build relationships with 100s of professional companies, working with them securely on our workspace.
We are looking to expand the product in 2021 with a great team of in-house developers, providing new features to truly disrupt this massive industry.
- Design – you will work with our designer and product owners to build great UX and a robust frontend
- Develop – you will develop innovative solutions to our business problems, utilizing some of the best tools on the market
- Coach – you will work with more junior developers to make them into excellent professionals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience is desired
- Background in ReactJS and common libraries such as Redux
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with git (GitHub) and version control best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Professional English
Nice to have
- Experience with other languages such as SCSS or libraries to manage the application state like Redux
- Comfort with Cypress or other testing libraries
- Experience with React Native apps
- Familiarity and experience with Agile methodologies
What we offer
- Competitive base-pay + bonus
- International exposure
- Influence on the future of Arbolus
- Great team & strong office culture
- 2x annual retreats and regular socials
- Regular hackathons
- Work from home days
- Macbook + more