Interested in joining a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are
Dynatrace offers the lead in software intelligence product to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. We offer solutions such Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
By using Dynatrace solutions, our customers can simplify their enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate their digital transformation.
Are you a front-end developer that also likes playing with agent/back-end when needed?
Join our R&D Engineering team and help us develop data visualization components for our product platform applying modern frontend technologies. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact. At Dynatrace, we build our product with performance, scale, and security in mind.
Your role in the team
- Being a FullStak Engineer, you would join one of our data visualization development teams.
- While being a FullStack you would be primarily focused on Front End development, with eventual Back End development focused on creation of RESTful endpoints.
- Design and implement end to end data visualization solutions and UI components and RESTful API endpoints.
- Be part of a squad with other Front End, Back End and Full Stack engineers, working with product manager to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Create test automation to ensure quality of features delivered, including functional and non-functional requirements.
- Follow up of quality of own features in production, troubleshoot and debug when needed to meet customers and support feedback.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Collaborate with local and international development teams.
- Some experience in Back End development in languages like Java, .NET, Nodejs, PHP. Specially in area of API creation.
- Willing to learn and work on Back End development in Java.
- Awesome software engineering practices, from all usual types of testing and frameworks (unit, integration, functional, performance) to PR reviews, pair programming, RESTful API creation, SOLID principles, etc
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional environment of Front End programming and MsC / BsC education in computer science or similar engineering education.
- You have been improving the quality bar of the teams / companies you have worked with in your career.
- Professional experience in developing of SaaS products.
- Experience in usual suspects development tools JIRA, Confluence, Github, Bitbucket or similar.
- Proactive team player with high quality awareness and independent working attitude.
- Excellent level in English.
You will love working with us if
- You enjoy learning and keeping up with new technologies
- You enjoy solving difficult engineering challenges
- You enjoy continuosly improve the way your teamwork
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted
- You appreciate team spirit, like swapping new ideas with your teammates and an international environment is attractive to you
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.