CommonShare is creating a future where sustainable commerce is competitive. Demand for products from suppliers who align with the highest standards of sustainability has never been higher.
Making sustainable sellers and producers the most competitive in our markets today relies of theirs stories and commitments being effective told where it matters most - before businesses and consumers at the point of sale.
At CommonShare, we are building the platform and underlying tools to empower sustainable sellers to authentically reach more buyers committed to sustainable procurement.
• You have advanced experience with testing frameworks such as jest
• You write well designed, testable, efficient code
• You have basic UX/UI knowledge
• You support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• You help and contribute to the application architecture
• You have experience working on a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly.
• You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole.
• You have educated teams around good coding practices and principles
• You have written maintenance and documentation of framework components in a guide
• You are particularly focused on performance
• You have demonstrated experience working and leading teams in a paired programming environment with code review by pull request
• 4+ years of work experience
• APIs HTML5
• Web Components
• Domain Driver Design (DDD)
Please apply with CV, linkedin / github, and salary expectations. Applications without all three will not be reviewed.