Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting deep learning tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for an experienced Vue.js Front End Developer.
As a Front End Developer at Citibeats, you will contribute to our dashboard and develop dynamic and interactive data visualizations for the results of our amazing AI & NLP engines.
If you're motivated by seeing your work applied by some of the world's most impactful organizations, such as UN agencies, the WHO, and the Inter-American Development Bank, this role could be for you.
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform on the market. By organizing unstructured data via natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning, our platform gathers relevant information in changing social contexts, thereby permitting public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly to the needs of citizens.
We have already earned the trust of multilateral organizations, governments, and major multinational companies, like NTT Data, Accenture, and Telefónica. Additionally, Citibeats has received prestigious recognitions from the United Nations, CogX, and NTT Data.
Citibeats is an equal opportunity employer. Your uniqueness makes us better, and we encourage you to apply to this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Develop new Vue.js components for our Single Page Application
- Discuss frontend technical stuff, including architecture, libraries, and services, and make it real
- Debug and fix bugs
- Code review your colleagues’ work
- Discuss the best way to approach each challenge with the team
- Daily stand-up
The minimal technical requirements are:
- 3 years of proven experience as a Frontend Developer
- 2 year of experience developing with Vue.js.
- Strong knowledge on HTML5/CSS3/ SCSS
- Experience consuming application APIs
- Experience developing Single Page Applications
- Experience developing Data Visualizations (preferably with D3.js)
- Experience with web application code design and architecture
- Fixed-term contract: 6-month trial period
- Help shape a genuinely visionary tech product for social impact
- Join a fast-growing company at a key growth moment
- Become a part of a game-changing company that is rewriting the rules of AI
- Put your ideas into action as part of a meaningful project
- Be a part of a friendly atmosphere and a great international team
- Work from our offices in the 22@ district, just 5 minutes away from the beach
- Become an expert in a new technological field
- Critical vision and ability to provide solutions about the product from the user's side
- Fluent level of Spanish and English
- Experience in Agile development
- A passion for beautiful and performant code
- Proactive and decisive attitude
- An understanding of time-to-market in the software industry
- Previous experience or interest in (not all required):
The Citibeats algorithm combines Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning technology to filter relevant content, classify user opinions and information into categories, and to extract insights and patterns automatically. This technology is able to predict the real impact of any decision or action taken more accurately.
Citibeats has been recognized internationally with prestigious awards such as the United Nations World Summit Awards and COGx for the best Artificial Intelligence for public services.