👉 SPORTNCO is the B2B entity of Groupe France Pari, an online betting group established in 2008. Specialized in developing sportsbook software solutions and providing trading / risk management services, it has been successfully managing turnkey operations for sports betting operators across Europe and worldwide over the years.
Its technology and expertise in trading and risk management are thriving, particularly in France, Belgium, Portugal and Spain, and more recently in the United States and Colombia.
🌍 SPORTNCO’s 140+ employees are based in Toulouse, Madrid, Barcelona and Ceuta.
🚀 To support this strong growth which continues into 2021, SPORTNCO is hiring to strengthen its team.
We are looking for a Front-end developer to support our IT team based in Barcelona.
As Front-end developer you will work close to our IT team and our designers on a new major structuring project. You will use mock-ups and specifications to develop the look and feel and front functionalities.
Thanks to your strong knowledge in Vue.js, you will be able to share your knowledge regarding this framework recently implemented in the company. You will bring to the team ideas, best practices, methods and tools to improve teamwork and the quality of our new software in Vue.js.
This projects development will be headed by a Scrum Master, with our Lead Developers support.
Projects are managed with the agile approach and Scrum process.
We are looking for a candidate with a technical IT degree and 4 years of experience as a Front-end developer using Vue.js and/or Nuxt.
A first experience on high traffic websites would be a big plus as well.
Required technical background
- HTML5, CSS, W3C standard. Responsive, multibrowser
- Ecmascript 2015
- Node.js server and Isomorphic code
- Node.js stack tools with npm like babel, webpack or browserify, etc
- SOLID principles or at least ability to create agnostic business logic
- Code Testing tools (Jest, Mocha)
- Code quality tools for CA and CS like eslint, prettier...
- GIT version control
- Basic use of image tools (ex: photoshop)
- Good English level
- Curiosity and initiative
- Self taught
- Team spirit
- Rigor and organization
What will be the next steps?
- Phone call with Julie, our Recruiter (15min)
- 1st interview with Julie and Toni, our CTO (30 min)
- Technical front-end test (homework)
- Technical interview with Alex, our Lead Developer (1h)
You want to be part of a young and innovative company and work within an exciting and fast-growing industry?
Send your application right here!