Zesarus is a very early stage startup developing an end-to-end research management solution for the office worker. Our development team is based in Madrid, but all team members work remotely as a distributed team. We are starting operations and would like to expand the team with a senior software engineer to lead our front-end development.
During the initial development phase, we expect to complete a Progressive Web App, a Chrome add-in and Microsoft Office add-ins. In a second phase we plan to develop our own web browser based on Chromium and integrate an Artificial Intelligence solution.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for an entrepreneurial senior front-end web developer who is passionate about web technologies and wants to play a key role in a new startup. The ideal candidate is positive with good values, a self-starter, and has a solid professional track record.
More specifically, the ideal candidate has 5+ years of professional experience, including:
- Web Components and Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
- Rich internet applications with different frameworks: Polymer, Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Browsers and browser extensions
- GIT version control
- Package management: Yarn, NPM, Bower, etc.
- Build tools: Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, etc.
- Unit testing frameworks: Karma, Jasmine, QUnit, Mocha, etc.
- Competitive salary with stock options. We want a partner who will own part of the company and has skin in the game
- Remote work with a flexible work schedule, oriented to results
- Opportunity to work in cutting-edge web technologies and play a key role in the company