We are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is:
As a member of our development team you will have the opportunity to implement new features in existing products, as well as design and build new products from the ground up.
- Work in an agile environment and help to scope, estimate, and prioritize tasks.
- Write well-crafted, scalable and efficient code for distributed and highly scalable services.
- Design and optimize features of existing products.
- Research technologies to solve problems. Stay ahead.
- Ensure quality by writing unit tests, checking new functionality works as expected, and leveraging the use of peer design and code reviews.
- A degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent related professional experience.
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Professional experience developing browser-based client applications.
- Solid English language skills. Ability to write clear documents in English such as designs, as well as problem resolution reports. Most meetings take place in English.
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with alternative front-end frameworks like Angular and Vue
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology and test-driven development
- Proficiency in Git
- Positive can-do attitude — every challenge is an opportunity
- Strong problem identification and solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about your profession and emerging technologies
- Open to change and to learning new skills
- Capable of juggling priorities and delivering results when deadlines loom
- Able to work effectively both in an agile team environment and autonomously
- Competitive base salary
- Private health insurance provided
- Flexible working hours
- Inspiring environment to learn and develop with training opportunities
- Great work environment!