As we announced a few weeks ago, Wallbox and Electromaps are joining forces to build the largest global electric charging platform!
We are excited to collaborate in the growth of Electromaps, an amazing project that joined Wallbox's expansion plans to continue with the sustainable energy revolution.
Electromaps is a Barcelona-based company, born in 2015 with the objective of facilitating easier access to EV charging points, and to power the development and implementation of electric mobility worldwide.
Our collaborative App comprises all information regarding the different charging points in order to increase their accessibility. And we’re talking about thousands of them.
Nowadays, we’re the leading electric mobility platform in the Iberian Peninsula. Our goal is to expand this success throughout the world and become the largest electric charging platform - globally.
In addition, our charging points management system is highly recognized in the sector, while also being recommended by a number of charging points’ manufacturers.
At Electromaps, our young, dynamic and passionate tech team desires to lead the change towards sustainable mobility. We believe we can make the world a far better place.
If you’re looking for an exciting professional challenge in a fast-growing sector, rich in career growth opportunities, we’re waiting for you! You’ll be working with a talented and dynamic team, who continuously have fresh ideas and believe in the future of green transportation.
If you want to know more about our alliance with Electromaps, check out the article below:
Are you ready to make a change in the world with us?
- Advanced level of English
- You’ve got more than 4 years of experience working on web applications
- Experience working with VueJS or React
- Optimizing performance and browser compatibility is always at the top of your mind
- You are a person that has constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work with CI/CD environment
- Aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Being a team player!
- We offer you a permanent contract from the first day, with a trial period of six months
- 100% company paid medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- 22 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation package
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain