We are a diverse team with years of industry experience, founded with the goal to disrupt the logistics industry, in Europe and globally. Our customers are well-known retailers who sell online and want to offer an outstanding experience to their customers. With our platform we can provide the best delivery providers, from local couriers to big logistics partners, to provide flexible delivery time windows, live tracking and exclusive customer experience.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, and other developers to build an exclusive experience for our customers and operations team.
- You want to improve the user interface (s) by building high performance, maintainable, and productive features
- You think in terms of components and systems while considering a holistic user experience
- You practice data-informed product development through analytics, A / B testing, etc.
- You will play a key role in Fliit's technical direction and growth by adopting a culture of continual improvement, real passion for technology and multi-functional teamwork and communication
- You leave your footprint and take part in the company's expansion
- Expertise in HTML and CSS development including layout, specificity, browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Understanding of the critical rendering path and how to optimise web browser performance
- You are experienced in working in multi-functional, agile teams closely with developers and POs
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment.
- Daring, goal driven, can do mentality, reliable and a transparent communicator
- Your English skills are on a professional level, German is not required.