Due to Techspace rapidly expanding we are now looking for a senior front end developer to join our technology team.
Reporting into the Head of Technology you will be working with an exciting team of people working towards bringing Techspace’s ideas into fruition. This role will require:
- React Native (Android, iOS)
- Ruby on Rails (HAML) / React
- Vue / Vuetify
- GRPC (grpc-web), REST services.
At Techspace you’ll have the opportunity to develop a wide range of internal and customer facing software to support the business on web, mobile and single board computers (IoT) including:
- Building information modelling
- Content management
- Customer relationship management
- Digital signage and wayfinding
- Enterprise resource planning
- Facilities management
- Management information dashboards
- Meeting room bookings, display and screen sharing
- Physical access control
- Network management
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to our technical architecture.
- Improve agility, scalability and availability across all platforms.
- Work with our UI/UX designers, business analysts and product managers to drive new feature development.
- Ship highly available code for on premises mobile and single board computers.
- Maintain, bugfix and improve legacy code and address technical debt.
What you'll bring
- React & React Native.
- Native mobile development in Swift, Obj-C and Java.
- Ruby on Rails HAML/React.
- Understanding of version control (Git).
- Be proud of what you work on and obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- An interest in emerging as well as current programming languages, frameworks and design patterns.
- Desire to grow your skills, tackle interesting work and challenging problems.
- Extensive experience driving architecture, development and releases on iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience creating microservice RPC and REST front-ends.
- Rails, Django or similar monolithic front-end development.
- Worked in a startup/young company with sole front-end engineering responsibilities or designed and released open source software.
What you'll get
- Room to grow. We live and breathe scale-ups and with our own rapid
business growth, you’ll have significant opportunity to shape your
- World-class team. Ambitious, passionate and collaborative, we have a proven track record and have serious investor backing. You’ll be challenged and inspired by team members daily.
- Company culture. We take the business seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We collaborate, hack, blog, network with the tech scale-up sector and socialise with our members, and each other!
- Competitive salary and package, flexible working hours, a shiny Mac to call your own and regular team activities to involve yourself in.