TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What you will do:
TeamCMP is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our development team in Barcelona. With over 100 people in our technical staff distributed in several teams between our offices, we are a mid-sized and fast-growing company leading the online entertainment industry
- Maintain, develop and add new features to our new and growing product lines
- Provide support as the tech arm of our diets product, helping to support and develop new features for the app
- Modernise the front-end using the latest features like ES6 with babel and modern frameworks
- Be involved in the full life cycle development process
- Strong knowledge and practice of Object Oriented Design patterns and principles
- Experience with frontend code release and packaging tools: webpack, gulp, grunt
- Experience with CSS extension tools: sass, less
- Experience using GIT
It will be super nice if you also have:
- Familiarity with PHP
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with the AWS Ecosystem, especially EKS
- Knowledge using Docker containers
- Experience working on high traffic environments
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona with multiple workspaces and plenty of lounge space too.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English