Lodgify is on the lookout for a Senior Frontend Developer wanting to join an ever-growing, multicultural startup. You'll help us maintain and add features to our existing React + Redux app. We seek people who are product-oriented and are motivated by participating and contributing to the growth and success of our project.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will participate in the implementation of new features and functionalities into our product, using technologies like ES6, React + Redux, React Hooks, Cypress, and Sass preprocessors
- Working closely with the product and development team, you will take an active part in decisions that will shape our product. You will be studying its technical feasibility always with an eye on testing, performance, and quality of the code
- You will extend a modern cross-browser compatible application always focusing on the latest Web APIs and features.
- At least 3 + years of experience with React and Redux
- Previous experience with unit testing frontend apps and interest in visual integration tests
- Ability to work with existing code and improve it
- Good level of English
- Worked with Agile Principles
- Experience with any server-side language is a plus
In addition, you'll be a good fit if you are:
- Good communicator and team player
- A person who takes ownership of the tasks assigned
- Product oriented
- A fast learner, pragmatic and adaptable person who is highly motived to join a fast-paced startup
You’ll receive a competitive salary, an indefinite contract with 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers, and private health insurance. We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of skilled developers, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us. By joining us you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team, of over 26 different nationalities, at the heart of Barcelona.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.