Our growing Engineering Team is looking for a talented Senior Frontend Developer to join our Cambridge or London office.
As Senior Frontend Developer, you will be working in our engineering team to extend and build out our frontend application for visualising sensor data, giving insights into the current operation of equipment, and giving control recommendations based on predicted performance. You will also take on responsibilities for managing other frontend developers and making architectural decisions.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Product Manager to design/redesign areas of the application based on the product roadmap and client feedback.
- Help make architectural decisions and design improvements to the application.
- Build features in the application frontend and web server including working on new data visualisations.
- Improve test coverage on key areas of the system.
- Collaborate within the engineering team to better integrate the data processing platform and the application frontend.
- Provide documentation of the front end, web server, and best practices.
- Line manage multiple other front end developers, helping them grow and succeed at the company.
Our Technology Stack
We are using the latest tools for development (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes) and modern software development methodologies with scrum. Our application currently uses: Node.js, Python, Java, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, Apache Flink, MQTT, OPC UA, and Microservices.
Who you are
- You have designed and built frontend applications
- You write clean, maintainable code and love working on interesting problems
- You have a passion for building products which will be used every day
- You’re interested in building resilient software
- You have lead a team / managed people / or are now ready to take on this responsibility
What you’ll get
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- Equity options are also available
- Career progression. IntelliSense.io is a growth-phase software company and the team is rapidly expanding
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!