Eative (eative.com) - is a healthy lifestyle and eating habits app designed to help you achieve your goals through keto. By way of education and positivity, we want to empower you to take charge of your own health, and to make decisions about it on your own terms.
At Eative, we’re always dreaming about where we’ll go next. We are constantly pushing ourselves to improve our product, based on the needs of our amazing customers. We believe that together, we are building a tool that truly helps people redefine their relationships with food, and learn how to live well for a lifetime.
We have just launched our new mobile app on both Android and iOS. We do this by using the most modern technologies including AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Cypress, using micro-components, Domain Events... As well as using good practices and DDD. We’re proud to be working with Symfony 4, Vue.js, and a wide range of modern technologies. This is all done using agile methodologies, working with Kanban, and Jira daily. Continuous improvement, learning, and practicing new things are always welcomed.
Just as important, we like to work in a nice and safe environment, where everyone is accountable, friendly, and always willing to help. We work as a team and encourage opinions.
Our diverse team is currently composed of Developers, Tech Lead, Product Quality Engineer, and Engineering Manager, from four different countries!
What you will do:
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our talented development team in Barcelona.
Your job will be to maintain our Eative web and mobile applications and add new features, always focusing on quality and scalability.
Also, as a shared responsibility, you will be in charge of modernising the front-end keeping up to date with the latest trends and technologies.
You will be involved in the full lifecycle of our software, participating in our rituals and meetings from the very beginning when the features are defined to the very end when we deploy them to production. We like people with opinions, so don’t be afraid to share them!
- Maintain, develop and add new features to our new and growing product lines
- Provide support as the tech arm of our health product, helping to support and develop new features for the app
- Modernise the front-end using the latest features like ES6 with babel and modern frameworks
- Be involved in the full life cycle development process
- 3+ years of professional front end development experience
- Experience with one or more front end frameworks like React, Angular, Vue.js, etc
- Experience with CSS extension tools: sass, less
- Experience writing clean, high-quality code following best practices
- Understands concepts and terms such as responsive web design, ES6+, SPA, PWA, SSG
- Experience testing the front end with tools like Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, etc
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc.
- Experience using GIT
It will be super nice if you also have:
- Experience with VueJs/Nuxt
- Experience developing Native, hybrid, or cross-platform applications (we use Capacitorjs)
- Familiarity with PHP
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with the AWS Ecosystem, especially EKS
- Knowledge using Docker containers
- Experience working on high traffic environments
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English