Netquest is among the most advanced and innovative digital data collection specialists worldwide in the market research and analytics industry. We currently have more than 2,000,000 consumers willing to share their behavioral data and give us their opinion in 27 countries. Our ambition is to be the most reliable, flexible and powerful data source in the market, and contribute to the future of market research through automation and innovation.
Next time you go shopping, think about this: What if brands asked for your opinion on their products before they put them on the shelf? Wouldn’t that be nice? At Netquest we give voice to the consumers enabling them to shape the products and services of tomorrow. How? We deliver consumers’ genuine opinions and data to help companies create better products for you.
We’re now looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our development team and help us to build up our online platforms, participating in the definition of technology stack and the design of the involved services.
Several years ago we built our own platform and due to the evolution of the business and the technology, we are rebuilding it from scratch adapting it to our current and future needs, the volume of data we are currently dealing with, and also preparing it to handle the business growth we are experiencing.
We are now focused on developing a new DIY tool that our clients are using to quote and commission projects by themselves. This is a keystone in our path towards fully automated processes, along with other different tools for our internal users to manage projects.
We offer you:
- To be part of a team always interested in the newest technology. The stack you´ll work with include: React, GraphQL, XState, Cypress, Storybook, Apollo, Webpack, etc.
- A challenging project, where you can learn new things every day and show the team what you’ve got.
- The possibility to be part of a talented team, working with highly skilled individuals, always open to share their knowledge.
- A nice place to work, where we foster training, as well as professional and personal development.
- Flexible working hours with remote work options, full remote during pandemic.
- Flexible retribution: meal and transport tickets, kindergarden cheques and/or private health insurance.
- And free coffee and fresh fruit once a week.
- Create a new application from scratch
- Attend to dailies, SCRUM and SAFe ceremonies
- Document all the work done
- Maintain temporally some frontend platforms
- Design and document a plan/definition/rules for the frontend project
- Implement unit testing for every requirement/feature
At Netquest, we’re a team in constant growth. Currently we’re more than 280 people coming from 27 nationalities. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity and we strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace day by day.
You are the right candidate if:
- You are familiar with functional programming patterns and techniques.
- You are interested in design systems, CSS-in-JS and working closely with our designers.
- You have testing automation knowledge and experience on web standards.
- You are not afraid of architecture changes, and you like to design architectures for top simplicity and DX, leveraging modern tools like XState and Apollo
- You are committed to know all the pieces of our architecture stack in order to understand the product and be able to build global solutions with the team
- You are committed with development and quality, with a perfection-driven attitude.
- You are curious and proactive about development methodologies and techniques.
- You are a team player, defining technical solutions in collaboration with the rest of the roles of the team.
Our ambition is to be the most reliable, flexible and powerful data source in the market, and contribute to the future of market research through automation and innovation.