We are looking for a Senior Front End to join our Engineering Team of around 30 talented developers and become part of the team that will take our star product - Loadsensing (https://www.worldsensing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Loadsensing-brochure.pdf) to the next level.
Your primary focus will be helping shaping the frontend of our new SaaS platform. You will work with the rest of your Scrum team to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works, and always ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from and to these products.
Here are a few of the things you’ll do:
- Design and develop the new user-facing features for our core IoT product, making sure the application functions properly (including scalability, efficiency, resilience, fault tolerance and data security techniques)
- Work closely with Back-end engineers & designers, product owners, and other team members to implement complex end-to-end systems
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Use technical skills to close the gaps between new requirements and the Worldsensing products.
- Rigorous commitment to documentation, quality engineering, testing, and support.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, preferably Git
- You're passionate about IoT & technical challenges.
- Strong analysis and practical problem-solving abilities to resolve challenging situations
- You communicate with clarity and precision. We care about this almost as much as your technical ability
- You’re an empathetic person who is comfortable with changes and is an incredibly fast learner and have a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Permanent work contract
- Great work environment
- Work-life balance
- Office amenities, i.e. fresh fruit and coffee
- We love to learn and we love to share so you will actively participate in our knowledge sharing groups
- Internal activities (communities, tech chapters, show and tell, forums)
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our annual Hackweeks
- Monthly teamwork activities
- A diverse, international team
- Opportunity to work for a global IoT player which has been labeled as one of the organizations actively shaping the Smart City ecosystem and pioneering the Industrial Internet