We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to work in a dynamic environment with diversified and challenging tasks. You will have a great variety in task covering controlling of financial reporting as well as different ad hoc tasks related to accounting, audit, and finance.
As a part of the Finance and Controlling team you will report directly to the Finance Manager and support all financial team in activities related to accounting, budget, costs, and others, involving the control and data reporting of the company.
- Budgeting/planning rolling forecast: Final review, closure (including necessary adjustments) and sign-off of budget/rolling forecast, aligning with local business and submission to corporate controlling
- Calculate and develop cash flow forecast and enrich hub-produced cash flow reporting
- Manage/Review/Control treasury operations and trigger according actions
- Analyze data and enrich hub-produced reporting with financial and business analysis. Finding conclusions and develop recommendations to decision makers/trigger actions and review of ad-hoc reporting
- Business critical analysis that includes identification and providing key findings to teams to ensure the business is managed appropriately while optimizing the business opportunities and mitigating the risks
- Maintain effective control policies for the safeguarding of cash and other assets and for appropriate allocation of corporate financial resources
- Ensure the timeliness and integrity of the business region’s financial results and also ensuring that revenues and costs are recorded according to group reporting principles
- Contribute to up-to date transfer pricing documentation according to corporate guidelines and that changes are incorporated, approved, and communicated
- Closely aligning with operational controls owned and managed by the GBS Hub/Spokes, ensure internal control effectiveness of local organization
- Cooperation with defined stakeholders, like, corp. controlling, corp. tax and partner of local entity management (e.g. financial optimizations)
- Act as a sparring partner, challenger, coordinator for all financial/controlling matters to all relevant stakeholders
- High involvement in setting up effective and efficient working processes and focus on continuous improvements and standardizations
- Various ad hoc tasks within accounting, audit, financing, internal control, restructuring, working capital optimization and related support to subsidiaries
- Maintain proactive dialog and collaborate with subsidiaries, other group functions, external advisors, and auditors.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a Big 4 audit firm and preferably also working experience from a similar role within an international finance organization
- Fluent in English
- Sage Murano expert user will be a plus
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or audit
- MS Office excellent skills
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to assess risk and materiality as well as attention to detail when needed
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines (operating plan, forecasting and month-end close activities).
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.