Imagine a workplace that allows you to own your own product and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine an environment where your performance makes a difference, not just within the company itself but for billions of travelers worldwide! That place is TrustYou.
We are looking for travel-lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to make guest communication and feedback simpler and more productive.
Development teams in TrustYou are self-sufficient teams responsible for delivering features to production. As a Senior Engineer - Frontend, you will be the main responsible person for designing and executing new frontend developments within a small engineering team that owns products end-to-end, from Data Layer to Frontend. You will have the chance to work with modern technologies such as ReactJS, redux, webpack, styled-components, jest etc., to create new features, putting in your experience in choosing the right technology for a task.
Take a look at our StackShare profile if you want to see a list of technologies that we use at TrustYou.
Ready to learn more?
Your Area of Influence:
- Ship products that clients love to use!
- Design and implement reusable components to be consumed across teams
- Identify under-performing frontend components and redesign them with modern solutions
- Stay on top of the ever-changing frontend space, identifying what makes sense to introduce to the teams setup
- Shape the frontend setup and shared libraries across the whole engineering organization
Our Expectations of You:
- Profound professional work experience with frontend focus
- In-depth experience with building beautiful, testable, reusable UIs with React
- In-depth experience creating react libraries and handling dependencies
- Experience with state-management using Redux/MobX
- Knowledge of up-to-date React features like React-hooks, Context
- Hands-on experience with back-end technologies, e.g. NodeJS, Python, or any other language
- Fluent in English
- Able to work in European working hours, or willingness to relocate
What Would Make You a Perfect Fit:
- Experience as a Senior developer, owning a complex frontend system / building one from scratch
- Experience with migrating VanillaJS components to React
- Good understanding of Rest APIs
- Good understanding of authentication protocols such as OpenID
And Most Importantly, The Perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-friendly environment
- 1 bonus vacation day to be used for your favorite travel adventure!
- Free access to various learning resources, as well as 96 hours/year to be used for learning & development
- A global team of friendly, highly motivated co-workers
- English and/or German language lessons
- Budget for Home office equipment
- In-Person Meetups during the year: global team, location, and team events
- Other team events and perks based on location
The TrustYou Guest Experience Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback, as well as provide real-time communication, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel. Within one tool, hotels get an overview of all reviews from platforms like Booking.com and Google and are able to improve the hotel experience for their guests. Our semantically analyzed data is also used by big tech companies like Google, Bing, and Hotels.com to serve curated feedback data to billions of worldwide travelers.
TrustYou is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of gender, background, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
If you think this position is not a good fit for you but you still can have an impact on our organization please take a look at our open positions in engineering.
Join us! We look forward to reading your application and getting to know you more.