What is Fy!
Fy! is a new kind of shopping platform that helps you discover products you love, via a visual and serendipitous shopping experience.
We are a small, but passionate team backed by some of Europe’s savviest investors, working to build something huge.
We’re looking for awesome developers, with a passion for developing simple, reliable and well-tested code. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company that’s growing rapidly, and take responsibility early on.
Our iOS app and internal systems are built from the ground up using Clojure(script) and Datomic. The kinds of technical challenges we are taking on range from real-time recommendation to innovative shopping experiences such as customisation and AR.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and test new features across our systems: eCom,
search, recommendation, notifications, supplier platform and reporting
- Develop backend services using Clojure, Datomic and GraphQL
- Build end-to-end tested frontends in Clojurescript using Om Next and our in-house UI component library
- Maintain and deploy services via AWS and Kubernetes
- Deliver load time and responsiveness improvements to our users
- Manage technical debt and make improvements to the existing codebase
- 2+ years of relevant Clojure or Clojurescript experience
- Deep experience in developing on either the JVM on in the browser
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced startup
- A passion for delivering benefits and solving pain-points for customers
- Experience with Datomic, React, React Native and GraphQL are all bonus points
- A dedication to good software development practices
- Good communication skills (in English)
Send resume and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org