Simudyne empowers organisations to understand every decision they make. Our technology allows modellers and strategists to build the world from the bottom up. A high fidelity virtual environment to run every possible version of the future at scale. We call it amplified intelligence.
We are rapidly expanding our London office to keep up with the demands of developing technology which has never before existed. We like people who are comfortable approaching new problems every day and want to join our challenging mission.
You will be working on a distributed graph processing engine, used for agent-based modelling. This will involve leading the internal project with a small focused sub-team.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
•.Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Work with the team to brainstorm ideas, solve problems and regularly share progress
•.Work in an agile environment
• Java 8 / Scala
• Experience building high-performance distributed systems
• Knowledge of Pregel approach to graph processing (Giraph/Hama)
• JVM performance tuning
• QA, CI/CD experience
• Akka Cluster
Send us your CV, and an example project / code contribution. Be prepared for a review of your work, and more importantly the reasoning and rationale for what you’ve created or changed. The best examples should explain functionality, setup, toolset, etc. If you are not able to discuss or share an existing project, we do ask for you to complete an open-ended development task.
At Simudyne hierarchies exist only in the strength of our ideas. We proudly foster a diverse and engaging workplace that allows talent to stand out and grow. We are based in Europe's fintech hub, Rise London.