We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring a Senior Director of Product , who will work closely with our CEO to manage our product plan strategy, roadmap, and delivery and lead operations within our Product organisation. This individual will oversee our Product Management team and work closely with our engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, and support teams to ensure product milestones, launch plans, and customer happiness goals are met.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with CEO to develop and drive product vision,strategy and roadmap, which align with long term business objectives
- Grow and lead a team of Product Managers providing direction and mentorship
- Guide the product management organization through prioritization, planning, and execution to deliver best in class product to our clients
- Drive and own internal initiatives that improve Product organization’s processes
- Partner closely with engineering, leadership team and other internal stakeholders to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources accordingly
Who you are:
- You have in depth experience working as a product leader for a high growth SaaS company
- You have solid product management experience leading deeply technical and complex solutions and teams
- Hands-on leader that is capable and willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example
- You have the ability to communicate vision, plans and roadmaps to anyone from an engineer to a high-level executive.
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive medical, and dental coverage
- 23 days holidays per year
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Gym memberships or monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Allowance for remote work set-up
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
- Spanish & English classes
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.