Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
We’re growing our engineering team and seeking members who want to set the tone for what technology in the wholesale industry looks like. You’ll tackle complex problems and build the systems that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. Our clients rely on our products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love, all while using best practices and the latest technologies. We have a positive and collaborative culture, and our engineers are given a greenfield of opportunity to advance their skills and see their solutions make an immediate impact for some of the world’s best known brands and retailers. Read the JOOR Engineering Blog to learn more.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Improve and make enhancements to our platform infrastructure using Terraform, Helm and Kubernetes.
- Execute on DevOps projects and train developers up on new tools.
- Contribute to quarterly roadmaps building out features for the platform.
- Continually improve development workflows, contributing to engineering effectiveness.
- Solve complicated problems of scale for production systems and automate your solutions.
- Monitor and administer production systems, ensuring 100% observability.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-8+ years working professionally as DevOps / SRE engineer
- 5-8+ years of experience building infrastructure systems
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Kubernetes, specifically on AWS EKS
- 5+ years building systems with AWS features (EC2, EKS, etc).
- 5+ years experience working or deploying CI/CD application frameworks (Jenkins, ArgoCD)
- Experience building your own tools developed in Go or Python.
What We Offer:
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Need a break? Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.