We are looking for a DevOps and backend developer to join our team. Our SaaS helps vacation rentals owners grow their business and become independent from large corporate online travel agencies. We are a fast growing tech startups, we are already one of the leading software in our niche and we need your help to scale this to the next level.
This year we are finalizing our move to a Linux only production environment based in Kubernetes. You will work in an agile environment, report directly to our CTO and strongly contribute to the scalability of the cloud and office infrastructure of Lodgify.
You are a self-learner with investigation capabilities and are eager to learn continuously. You are also organised, result-oriented and have a developer background.
It is essential to have one year of experience with Docker and Kubernetes and managing cloud platforms in production. It is essential to be proficient with the Linux environment and to have some experience in managing a Windows infrastructure.
Technical skills required
- Linux/Windows system administration
- Experience with Active Directory
- Directory Services
- Certificate Services
- Group policies
- Administering Cloud platforms (Google Cloud, AWS or others)
- Any configuration management tool (SaltStack, Ansible or others)
- Docker administration
- Experience with Kubernetes and ideally Helm
- Experience with Nginx/OpenResty (LUA programming is a plus)
- Backend programming (Python, Go, .NET core C# or others)
- Any experience with Django, Django Rest Framework and Celery is a plus
- Experience with various database/stateful systems (like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB)
- Experience with Jenkins (workflows, pipelines, Jenkinsfiles)
- Good understanding of technologies behind large internet services
- Experienced in server scripting (bash, powershell or others)
- Experience in network and security (IPv6, BGP, VPNs, DNSSEC, TLS internals)
You’ll receive a competitive salary plus stock options, meal vouchers, private health insurance and relocation support if needed.
We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of senior developers who regularly attend tech conferences and events, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us.
By joining us you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team and also enjoy our team events and playing table tennis or foosball in our bright office in the center of Barcelona.