SO1 is the leading artificial intelligence for retail.
We are building a revolutionary AI promotion platform based on machine learning and seamless retail integration. The SO1 Engine learns autonomously about individual consumer's preferences and their willingness-to-pay, providing real-time targeting across various media channels in the form of individual promotion feeds. Working with leading retailers in Europe and North America, SO1 has proven its superior ability to serve up the right offers to consumers while at the same time maximizing financial impact for retailers and globally recognized brands.
SO1 has been backed by high-profile investors with 8-figure investments and continues to focus on building the best AI for retail.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will own part of the infrastructure of our cloud based engine. You will play an essential part in the design and implementation of our production and development environments. You will have autonomy in reaching your goals and you will be responsible in delivering a part of our resilient, cost-effective and scalable architecture. Learning is crucial at SO1 so you will have plenty of opportunities for growth and will also play a part in guiding more junior members of the team.
* excellent scripting skills in: Bash && Python
* intermediate level programming in: Scala || Python || Go
* knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, database administration, experience with any major DB
* at least one year experience with a production system on any cloud platform
* experience with at least one CM system: Ansible (pref) || Salt || Puppet || Chef
* interest in scalability, big data, high throughput systems, high availability
* familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
* recent production experience in Kubernetes
* experience with NoSql DB (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
* experience with monitoring (Nagios, Prometheus)
* experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Helm)
* knowledge of network configuration, DNS, VPN
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We offer our employees unique learning opportunities and the chance to take on important projects from day one together with:
* a revolutionary platform that meets a strong customer need,
* a highly energetic environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth,
* freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future,
* above-average base salary and performance-based compensation,
* possible stock options after you have proven your impact,
* a job in one of the hottest cities in the world and amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg.
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, devops, machine learners, data scientists, and business people. All united in their desire to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. At SO1, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce and inclusive community feel. As an equal-opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or background.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the SO1 recruitment team.
By submitting your resumé and application information, you authorize SO1 to transmit and store your information in the SO1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within SO1.
About Segment of One