Bynder helps visionary brands like Burton, Spotify, PUMA, and Tommy Hilfiger accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over half a million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, San Mateo, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
For more information, visit www.bynder.com or follow Bynder on Twitter @ Bynder.
In 2020 Bynder will keep growing steadily with a focus on stability and new features that will certainly bring a lot of new challenges. In order to successfully comply with our product vision we need you: a self-motivated problem solver, capable of taking responsibility and provide solutions.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of the DevOps squad and together with the squad you will refine and work on projects.
Your role will evolve around maintaining and improving kubernetes clusters. You will be involved in redesigning our CI/CD pipeline. Deployment wise, kubernetes is the global goal for this year. Exciting times ahead!
You will work in an agile environment closely cooperating with our Product Team. A couple times a year you will travel to our Rotterdam office to work with your DevOps colleagues. Your typical day as a DevOps engineer will be action packed; Be ready for a dynamic environment that requires the flexibility to work independently, take initiative to lead projects while collaborating with the team to expedite the creation and deployment of our game-changing SaaS platform.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain our production infrastructure to ensure scalability and high-availability while maximising development team efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues related to product and infrastructure.
- Implement solutions for automated provisioning of clusters and centralised configuration management using orchestration and configuration management tools.
- Ensure that proactive and efficient monitoring is in place for all our vital microservices, while an advanced alarming system is notifying us for unusual behaviour.
- Perform automated deployments to create new or update existing production/staging environments.
- Be responsible for packaging and distribution of our custom software libraries.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery for all our microservices.
- Provide insights into scalability and maintenance to developers.
Who you are:
- You love ownership; you design it, you build it, you own it!
- Self-motivated individual as well as being a team player in the DevOps squad.
- You have worked as a DevOps engineer (or similar position like Software Engineer, Cloud Engineer) for at least 2 years.
- You have experience in architecting systems based on functional and nonfunctional requirements.
You know about:
- Linux (preferably Ubuntu) Public Clouds (Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform)
- Container Orchestration and Containerisation technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Continuous Integration, Delivery & Deployments (GoCD, Jenkins)
- Cloud Orchestration, Automation & Service configuration (preferably Terraform and Ansible)
- Monitoring/Alerting (ELK, Cloudwatch, NewRelic, DataDog)
- Data Engines (SQL, NoSQL, ElasticSearch, Object Storage, Block storage)
- Scripting (preferably Python, Shell and Groovy).
What we have:
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Apple gear
- Possibility to make a real impact on a fast growing tech company
- Fully equipped kitchen including free lunch, snacks & drinks
- Awesome office in the heart of Barcelona, next to Plaza Catalunya
- Travel expenses
- Vitality budget