Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Commerce Services team is looking for a DevOps Engineer to build secure and scalable high-traffic SaaS services. This group builds and maintains our collection of SaaS-based products for the Adobe Commerce merchants. We utilize the advantages of promoting containerization, clusters, and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) methodologies.
We’re extending the Adobe Commerce product offering through SaaS design principles, moving more and more of the storefront into the cloud, facilitating effortless upgrades on the merchant’s side, and enhance our Machine Learning capabilities to deliver quality insights to both the merchant and the shopper.
Our Engineering organization works in smaller product engineering teams. This allows us to be agile while working as part of a larger organization. Though we are established, in production, and iterating, there are plenty of challenges to overcome, decisions to be made, and new development to do.
What you'll Do
- Define, design, implement and deliver high-quality features for Adobe Commerce SaaS Services and Adobe Commerce Platform.
- Take ownership and help improve the availability, performance, scalability, and security of the product. You’ll also ensure a strong emphasis on monitoring and metrics for analyzing health and usage of features.
- Actively contribute to the development and update production infrastructure to the latest changes.
- Keep high levels of Security and Compliance with the Adobe Standards.
- Participate in OnCall shifts (one week every 5-7 weeks).
- Be part of a cross-functional team, closely collaborating with software engineers, product managers, and engineering managers.
- Work using a Lean-Agile environment.
What you need to succeed
- Align with our values: Genuine, Exceptional, Innovative, and Involved.
- Desire to participate in the full lifecycle of a project from concept to support it in production.
- Find opportunities to improve and automate processes.
- Good understanding of DevOps best practices and the Cloud Tech stack (AWS preferred).
- Experienced in IaC and CI systems (Terraform and Jenkins preferred).
- Understanding Security concepts for infrastructure, firewalls, networking...
- Shift Quality and Observability left in the development process (unit, integration, performance, and UI; logging, tracing, monitoring, alerting).
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Fluid English.
Are a plus
- Experience in k8s and Helm.
- Experienced (or eager to learn) in distributed systems architecture.
- Knowledge in e-commerce.