Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes, sparing its users the need to visit third-party websites or to download apps, while at the same time providing legally binding signatures.
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer professional to help us to deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
This role will require to manage a team of software engineers, making sure they have what they need to keep growing our platform.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Build and manage development and testing environments.
- Continuously improve the way we work and how we build our organization.
- +3 years working in Linux environments and Amazon Web Services.
- Proficient knowledge of virtualization technologies, specially with Docker clusters (Kubernetes, Swarm, Mesos, etc.).
- Experience with Orchestration (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc), Automation.
- Experience in managing revision control system with GIT.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!