Zamro is looking for a medior / senior DevOps Engineer to drive our business growth in multiple European countries. Don’t miss out on the chance to join us in building a leading international B2B e-commerce platform, with strong strategic backing.
As our medior/senior DevOps Engineer your responsibilities will grow with the company. Initially, all effort will be aimed at getting our DevOps environment running smoothly. A real hands-on mentality will be required. The responsibilities will grow accordingly, continuous integration, delivery and QA automation are goals to be achieved. Docker implementation would be the next step, automating the delivery street.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery for all our internal developments
- Provide insights into scalability and maintenance to developers
- Implement solutions for automated provisioning of clusters and systems and centralised configuration management using orchestration and configuration management tools
- Build and maintain our production infrastructure to ensure scalability and high-availability while maximizing development team efficiency
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues related to the product and the infrastructure
- Ensure proactive and sufficient monitoring is in place for vital services, more advanced alarming system for notifying on unusual behavior
- Perform automated deployments to create new or update existing production/staging environments.
- Be responsible for packaging and distribution of our custom software libraries
- Orchestration skills; coupled with a great understanding of DevOps principles.
- Significant experience of running services in private/public/hybrid cloud
- Experience of Automation/Configuration management tools preferably Ansible or Puppet.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work independently; deploying and troubleshooting systems
- Analytical by nature to troubleshoot and solve complex System Engineering problems
- Experience supporting high availability systems and scalable architectures
- Have experience in an internet operational environment, including multiple data centres and hybrid private and public cloud architectures
- Experience supporting network protocols including IP, TCP, HTTP, DNS, SSL
- Server, storage management and virtualization
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Experience in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience in private, public & hybrid cloud infrastructures;Experience with open-source technology such as MySQL, CloudStack, CloudFoundry, OpenStack;
- Skills in Linux automation;
- Passion for and preferably experience with container technology, microservices;
- Great communications skills;
- Real passion for technology, great capacity to learn.
- Scripting skills : Bash/Python/Ruby
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation package
- Start-up environment:
- small & high energy team
- no bureaucracy
- limited defined roles and paths
- Fast learning experience due to immediate scale-up potential
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam, next to Central Station