Wanted: Senior DevOps Engineer
We are excited to announce that Harver is looking for a DevOps Engineer!
What will you do?
- Automate provisioning of D(N*)TAP environment (incl. local env. and ephemeral test environments);
- Automate the management of Production Environment (incl. monitoring, notification, autoscaling, self-healing, etc);
- Sanitise infrastructure costs;
- Facilitate development process and delivery through automated tools;
- Develop, deploy and manage software that will help drive improvements towards the availability, performance, efficiency, and security of our services;
- Maintain our environment;
- Evaluate and integrate new AWS specific products and services;
- Develop, put together and maintain tools and services to drive monitoring, analysis, and remediation;
- Contribute to a path to Continuous Delivery;
- Contribute to the Devops Roadmap.
All is well, but what do we do?
We are a fast-growing recruitment technology company. We’ve created a platform that enables recruiters to make data-driven hiring decisions. By leveraging Predictive Analytics and AI, the Harver platform can predict whether or not an applicant is suitable for the job he/she is applying for and assists recruiters in selecting the right people.
We’ve entered the market in 2015 and we now have offices in Amsterdam and New York. Over 2 million candidates flow through our system every year, and we’re signing new clients every week. Check out the client page for more information.
In short: we're doing cool stuff and we're looking for people that like doing cool stuff.
And what do we offer?
We offer you a full-time position in the heart of Amsterdam in one of europe's most promising startups (not our words - WIRED Magazine's) in a pivotal time in it's existence. Come on over for coffee and we'll explain why.
Other than that, you’ll get to work in an internationally operating organisation with colleagues and clients from all over the world.
Furthermore, you will get:
- Latest MacBook
- Employee stock appreciation rights program
- Personal development budget
- Commuting allowance
- Employer pension contribution
- Healthy lunch
If you are looking for a fast-track career, this is the moment to join Harver.
- A minimum of 4 years experience with AWS DevOPs;
Proven track record with building and operating software over AWS;
Strong knowledge of Linux, automation, and open source tools;
Knowledgeable in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale systems;
Knowledgeable in modern configuration management tools (Ansible and/or Terraform);
Understanding of containers and similar technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.);
Knowledgeable in ELK and MongoDB;
Experienced user of Jenkins
Knowledgeable in monitoring tools (Pagerduty, Zabbix, Datadog, etc);
Experience in setting environments designed for security, performance, high availability and scalability;
(Psst… You don’t need to tick all the boxes in order to apply)
Employee screening policy Harver reserves the right to screen new employees. Depending on the specific job, the screening may consist of the following elements: the verification of references, the validation of the authenticity of identity papers and diploma's, conducting an integrity survey and requesting a Certificate of Conduct (VOG). An assessment may be part of the application procedure.