Boxmotions uses technology to disrupt the logistics and operations around storage, delivering a more convenient service than self-storage, with no extra cost.
Our tech team reimagines the technology and data for each process in our customer-facing and internal workflows, to empower commercial and operations staff to work with far more modern and more exciting warehouses, transportation and customer interaction methods.
As DevOps and Backend Developer, you will be responsible to define and build the develop and deployment environments. You will also participate in development tasks. You will report directly to the Head of Technology.
After the service deployment success through 2016 and 2017, Boxmotions has attracted investment from top venture capital firms. So if you want to be immersed in growth and rapidly become a core member in an expanding organization, we’d like to talk to you.
- Define the deployment process and the different environments.
- Develop of new backend functionalities.
- Hands-on development: write, test, document and deploy code.
- Participate in a 100% agile team.
- Use strong technical skills to define architecture.
- Create, execute, review and optimize database operations.
- Ensure functionality and efficiency of system infrastructure.
- Build technical quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Computer Science or similar degree.
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience.
- Passion to learn and take on responsibilities. You can make tough decisions when needed.
- Technical Skills:
- Technology stack experience: Vagrant, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, shell scripting, bash, AWS Technologies, Apache, HTTP / HTTPS, Composer.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, blue-green Deployment.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux installation, configuration, and administration.
- Nice to have: Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch stack.
- PHP 7
- Symfony 3
- MySQL development skills
- Good level of english.
What you will get:
- Competitive compensation.
- The chance to work in a high-growth startup environment with a great culture, having real autonomy and really making a difference with your contribution.
- A cool workplace in a nice area in Barcelona.
- A learning-friendly environment where you will get and share knowledge.