As Senior Development Engineer Power Electronics, you will lead the development of next generation AC and DC based charging solutions with a focus on power electronics. You will work on AC-DC, DC-DC charging, wireless charging and V2X solutions. You will provide third line support on EV-Box products and training when required and you will work on the overall product development strategy. You will report to the CTO.
- Lead development of next generation AC and DC based charging solutions with a focus on power electronics.
- Develop AC-DC, DC-DC charging, wireless charging and V2X solutions.
- Deliver 2nd line technical development input
- Register, give feedback and follow up on (technical) incidents and technical support issues related to EV-Box products
- Perform deep analyses of (technical) inquiries
- Answer inquiries of and provide technical information to internal staff
- Support and guide suppliers
- Guide Technical Support Engineers on new electronics setup’s
- Work on development of documentation (system) related to products and certification
- Give expert judgement on guarantee issues and questions related to hardware / power electronics
- Remark structural hardware / power electronics problems and realize adequate solutions
- Leader of the Power Electronics development team
- Is an expert in the field of Power Electronics development
- Lead complex electronics development projects
- Work together with Product Management in product- & technology roadmap
- Processes customer, market and technological information and translates to improve product development and to roadmap
- Minimum Masters’ degree in electronics
- Minimum 7 years of experience in power electronics development
- Experience in the EV industry, automotive or electrical industry is preferred and are a plus
- AC/DC Power electronics
- Wireless charging systems
- PCB electronics design
- Magnetical component design
- Hardware design of communication layers
- Electronics standards and certification
- General computer skills in Office
- Analysis programs such as Matlab / Simulink
- 3D design packages such as Altium
- Proven track record in project management
- Proven track record in managing a development team
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch – Additional languages are a plus
- (Basic) programming experience is a plus
Are you looking for an opportunity to help make our planet cleaner and more sustainble? Want to work at a fast-growing, clean tech company?
If so, then it's time to join EV-Box, a worldwide leader in electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions. We've been recently recognized by Bloomberg as agent of change in the field of clean energy technology and business transformation!
We offer you an exciting position in an international environment. We
are a lean organisation with an open office culture, you will get a lot
of freedom in your job and you get the chance to take on many
challenging tasks and projects: the sky is the limit!
Are you interested? Then apply directly! For this vacancy we work with PPM select. For more information on this position please contact Leo Heuvelman via 06-46313113 or send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!