Do you want to get in at the ground floor with an exciting startup, which is building something truly innovative? Fanomena is an event technologies company, which is building great products and working with some of the biggest brands in the events industry.
We now need your help to scale our products and technologies as we’re growing and moving in to new markets.
Your primary responsibilities will be to lead the day-to-day activities of a small vertically-focused software development team, and to be hands-on developing SaaS applications, using Ruby, Trailblazer, Vue.js and Heroku.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is a talented and experienced developer, who loves to code, and is excited about working in a fast-paced and agile young company.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll lead a small development team, which is responsible for one of our products
- You’ll also be hands-on, writing code on a day-to-day basis
- You’ll help us to solve the technical challenges we face in scaling up our technologies
Who you are
- You love technology and creating new things, and are a highly-skilled software developer
- You love to code, and want to be hands-on, but also want to help to define our Products
- You can easily cross the boundaries between technical, product and business teams
- You see the “big picture” and have a holistic view of your code and Products
- You’re a self-starter and proactively seek out the best solutions
- You’re innovative and always pushing the boundaries
- You’re pragmatic, agile, high-energeticy and enjoy multi-tasking
- You love learning new things
What you know
- Expertise with at least one modern language, Ruby is highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience with back-end and full-stack development. Front-end development experience is a plus
- Cloud/SaaS application experience is beneficial, as well as cloud infrastructure knowledge
- Cloud/RESTful API experience is a plus
- SQL, PostgreSQL preferred
- English required. German a plus.
Who we are
- We’re a young company, without a lot of processes that get in the way
- Your teammates are diverse, talented and collaborative. We love discussing challenges and finding the best solution.
- We’re small but growing, and need your help to do it!
What we offer
- You’ll be part of an exciting startup experience
- We have a casual work environment and open culture
- We know that you have a life outside of work!
- You’ll be part of a strong team, with great opportunities for mentoring and learning
- We have a great office, which is centrally located, and an easy commute by public transportation or bike
- We offer a competitive salary - up to 60,000 € - based on experience
To apply please send in your CV with a brief overview of your experience in response to “Who you are & What you know”. We’ll be in touch for a brief phone chat before organizing a face to face meeting, so you’ll get a chance to ask questions at that point. We’ll try to make the process as short as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!