We are looking for people to join a young and motivated team, to help make it grow in our office in BarcelonaFunctions:
As a .Net software engineer you will participate in the creation of e-commerce solutions for airlines, including requirements, architectural design, solution and quality assurance.Requirements:
Here is a list of everything that we expect from a candidate. Maybe you have it all, maybe you don't and do not tick all the boxes, then don’t worry! If you think you are talented and believe that Newshore is the place for you, drop us an email and let’s have a chat ...
- Degree level or software equivalent
- Experience of 3 years
- Software development in the .NET Framework 3.5 and / or 4.0.
- MVC, Web API, ASP .NET, Windows Services, Web Services (SOAP y/o RESTful).
- Front-end development (HTML, XSL, CSS)
- SQL Server
- ORM (LINQ, EntityFramework, nHibernate)
- Unit testing and mocking.
- Design methodologies (XP, Scrum, Kanban ...)
- Principles and design patterns (SOLID KISS, DRY ..)
- Capacity for self-management and autonomy.
- Spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team and to lead.
- New Skies y/o dotREZ