To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Senior Developer Mobile / Android (m/f) to strengthen our team.Together with our team, you will develop and design applications for the mobile market - mainly Android. Joining Lamudi is a great opportunity: we are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our markets. Moreover, the position presents plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
You will be responsible for
the development, optimization and design of applications (primarily
Android /Java). The implementation and maintenance of the apps also
belong to your duties.
Who are we looking for:
You possess very good knowledge of Java and Android SDK. A few of your apps are available in the Play Store. You are experienced with MySQL, HTML and versioning tools (preferably Git) and you have practical knowledge of Webservices, XML and JSON. We require knowledge of design patterns, algorithms and a love for elegant designs and experience with Android - iOS (Swift) is a strong plus. We also consider experience with programming in PHP on Linux to be a plus.
- Experience in mobile native application development
- Experience in mobile web application development is a plus
- Experience building android apps in Java using Android SDK
- Experience with one or more scripting languages
- Knowledge of MySQL or similar database management system
- Experience on API/Webservices integration (REST, JSON/XML-RPC)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience using social media APIs and Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (Google DFP)
- Experience in using version control tools. Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Knowledge of testing frameworks including but not limited to: JUnit, Mockito, Espresso, Roboelectric
- Experience with AWS including but not limited to: Lambda, API Gateway, S3, Serverless framework
- Understanding of HTML5, jQuery, Ajax
- Working in a media/ internet environment
Why are we a good match
- We are located in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg and have flexible working hours
- We will support you if you are relocating to Berlin and we will offer you German classes
- Easy-integration into a highly professional and passionate team
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- We connect you with a network of companies and people all over the world
- Company events: lots of free drinks! We provide fruit, and cereals during the day, and during lunch breaks, you can use the kitchen and cook lunch with your colleagues
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!