VERBIO is revolutionizing communications between people and computers, allowing people to communicate naturally with machines, using state-of-the-art technology in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Our proprietary software innovates in Natural Language Processing (NLP), using Deep Learning and other Machine Learning methods. We develop solutions in areas such as:
– Voice biometrics
– Speech recognition
– Text-To-Speech voices
– Speech & Text Analytics (Conversational sensors)
– Virtual Assistants and Chatbots
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Currently we are hiring a Senior C++/Python Developer to join our Speech Recognition projects.
We most definitely want you if:
- You are a Class oriented developer, based primarily in C++ and Python.
- You care about clean code as well as optimum code.
- You are always interested in new libraries that can help you to obtain better software.
- You are used to work on teams using Git.
- You like developing code because it is fun.
What you will do:
- Develop new code following algorithms specifications.
- Be able to use tools to detect hotspots in code and then, optimize them.
- Design new programs following small specifications.
- Be able to ask for more detailed specifications.
What you will work with:
Skills and Experience
- Developing skills using C, C++
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Perl, Python…)
- Advanced knowledge working with Linux and Windows
- Fluent English
- Agile methodologies (Scrum)
Nice to have
- Experience in signal processing (specifically, voice signal processing)
- Experience in VTune, Advisor, Valgrind.
– Work with the best. We try hard to be excellent every day.
– We thrive on innovation and good ideas.
– Being a key member in the team, within an ideal environment for learning and growing.
– Flexible working hours
– Some remote work