TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 15 million monthly visits, 8 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
The IT Support team’s responsibility is to provide gold standard end-user support and maintenance to internal employees. Support is provided both in-person and remotely and includes the support of laptop computers, mobile devices, printers, IP telephones, audio/video equipment, video conferencing systems, the administration of our self-service portals, Exchange email and calendaring, access control for Windows and Linux file servers, and our Asterisk-based IP telephony system.
What you will do:
* Provide premier customer service focusing on the end-user at all times.
* Be responsive to ticketed customer service requests, as well as, business needs.
* Expert level knowledge and experience with Microsoft SCCM and/or JAMF’s Casper Suite
* Experience reporting with Microsoft SCCM and utilizing Microsoft SQL Reporter
* Proficiency with utilizing PowerShell to automate common tasks
* Knowledge of and experience with Python scripting is a plus
* Knowledge of and experience with reporting and automated ticket flow within Atlassian’s Jira Ticketing System is a plus
* Support Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS X, iPads, and mobile phones including iPhones and Android phones.
* Configure and deploy Windows 7/10 and Mac OS X through imaging technologies including SCCM, PXE Boot, and CloneZilla and stand-alone processes.
* Support enterprise level video conferencing including Cisco and BlueJeans technology.
* Support Exchange email for various mail clients including MS Outlook for Windows and OS X, Microsoft Outlook Web App, Mac Mail, and Thunderbird.
* Configure and support network printers for OS X and Windows.
* Support end-user’s VPN and two-factor authentication configuration.
* Maintain our end-user self-service portals, updating them on a regular basis and pointing out areas for improvement.
* Consistently update the ticketing system, ensuring proper documentation of all work effort
* Create KB articles for any work that the Desktop Team is not familiar with
* Be capable of working individually and as part of a team.
* Proactively address new and emerging problems.
Who you are
* 4 - 7 years experience working in IT support.
* Experience supporting both Windows and Apple computers as well as mobile devices.
* Desire to go above and beyond at all times to serve our customers and meet our deadlines.
* The ability to remain calm in stressful situations and adapt quickly to change.
* The ability to work independently and with limited supervision while maintaining excellent communication with fellow team members.
* Exceptional time management capability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
* Self-motivated and eager to learn new skills.
* Flexible and open to change, adapts well to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
* Grasps the essence of new information without repeated training. Recognizes their own strengths and weaknesses, pursues self-development and feedback.
* Able to complete projects both supervised and unsupervised. Responsible for quality work while meeting deadlines.
* Constantly self-aware and looking for opportunities to improve both personal and team processes.
* Clear and effective communicator, able to distill information to an understandable form while communicating with end-users of various skill levels, and among various teams, levels, and locations within the organization.
What can we Offer:
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
About El Tenedor