With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for a Product Designer to join our team in Barcelona. You'll work with other Product Designers, Managers and Software Engineers on the biggest doctors’ marketplace in the world. Your goal? Deliver an outstanding design and make patient’s experience shine.
Join our team!
- Help us make the healthcare experience more human,
- Design complex systems to deliver more consistent and better UX design solutions,
- Solve design problems based on both your experience and UX insights,
- Share your thoughts with product teams to help make our product better,
- Work side by side with UX researchers and Software Engineers.
- Experience in designing digital products and interfaces (not just websites),
- Knowledge of the creative process, including typical time and resources needed to deliver work on time, at high quality and in line with the specifications,
- Communication skills to describe your design proposals,
- Proficiency with Sketch,
- A deep empathy for the user,
- Ability to communicate in English (both spoken and written).
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- The opportunity to build the complex design system,
- Creative Friday - one day every week to learn new things,
- Becoming a partner (we offer equity participation after your trial period),
- Flexible working hours,
- Medical insurance,
- Working with people from Poland, Turkey, Italy, Spain and more,
- Huge autonomy and ability to define the role to a large extent,
- Free English classes,
- Fruits and snacks in the kitchen :)