HelloFresh is among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 5 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion have been phenomenal – 5 years after inception we are active in 9 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin.
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received more than US$ 350mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
We are looking for a smart, result-oriented individual who can translate data insights into recommendations driving high-end business value across areas of demand management, marketing, customer lifecycle, and product development. Our ideal candidate has solid background in data science, including predictive modelling, forecasting and validation techniques. So if you are passionate about finding answers in scientific investigation and leading new solutions, feel invited to apply!
As a (Senior) Data Scientist at HelloFresh, you will:
- Use state-of-the-art data science algorithms to derive insights and provide significant impact for P&L
- Establish efficient, automated processes for large-scale modeling
- Work with complex datasets across multiple platforms
- Collaborate closely with the top management and product developers to develop pertinent algorithms and applications for all business users
- Build confidence and trust in data science solutions through their presentation for both tech and non-tech stakeholders
- Become a part of highly skilled team working in dynamic and exciting environment
Who we’re looking for
- Degree in a quantitative field, e.g., Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in application of data science algorithms in top-tier business environment
- Proven track record of delivering high quality insights and solutions
- Experience with feature engineering, model building, performance evaluation, A/B online testing with large-size data sets
- Strong command of statistical programming languages (especially R and Python)
- Other programming experience (Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Java, etc.) is a huge plus
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
About Hello Fresh
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!