What You'll Do
- Identify opportunities for new products based on exploratory research
- Be strategic in your approach to product and feature development, demonstrating what can drive business value
- Perform analysis on large sets of data to extract practical insights that will help to prioritise product, platform, and business decisions
- Work on the entire product lifecycle from scoping and research through to working with engineering teams to build and iterate
- Design and conduct A/B tests to drive iterative improvement to both user and product metrics through efficient experimentation
Who You Are
- 5+ years of professional experience in data science or related fields
- Experience in identifying new product opportunities
- Previous experience in business strategy
- You understand product development, and how to influence it with data analysis
- You are technically proficient in SQL, a scripting language (e.g. python) & data visualisation
- You have a sound understanding of statistics
- You are comfortable running the full lifecycle of a DS project, from ambiguous needs and stakeholders to data preparation, analysis, recommendations and beyond
Where You’ll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEA region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead, not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European time zone for collaboration
- We ask that our team members be located within Greenwich Mean time zone, Central European time zone, or Eastern European standard time zone for the purposes of our collaboration hours
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify