We are one of the first domain registration and web hosting services companies in Spain. Our main mission is to create an open and quality internet.
We are looking for someone like you; an innovative and talent people. Someone who eager to grow professionally.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic and fun environment where you can train with the best professionals in this area. We are a team oriented to results and technology lovers.
The Data Scientist is the responsible for the overall data usage within cdmon. He/she is charge of maintaining and increasing the available data, finding meaningful applications and relationships and managing all technical resources.
The profile needs to have capabilities to carry out on his/her own technical work related to data gathering and manipulation and to manage external suppliers and companywide IT projects.
He/she possesses capabilities to create a sustainable data structure which reflect all aspects of the company.
The position has no direct reports and depends on the CFO of the company.
• To develop the data architecture of cdmon, and connecting external and internal data sources according to the present and future needs of the organization to cdmon´s Datawarehouse.
• To maintain the company´s ETL and Datawarehouse, assuring data consistency and continuity.
• To develop descriptive statistics in form of dashboards, reports and adhoc analysis in MicroStrategy with the aim of improving the company´s decision making.
• To lead existing machine learning initiatives with our external partners and initiate new initiatives
• To identify IA opportunities based on internal data
• To define data governance and data ethics code of cdmon
• To protect cdmon´s internal data
Management & General
• To manage interdepartmental and international IT projects
• To promote the use of data in decision making in the whole organization
• Internal data consumption (Datawarehouse) per month
• MicroStrategy or similar
• ETL Talend
• DB technology Oracle, MySQL
• Database architecture and design
• Advanced statistics knowledge
• Python programming language, Pandas and Scikit-Learn or other similar.
• Apache Spark or other similar
• Project management
Located in Malgrat de Mar, near of Barcelona, our multifaceted team of experts in computer science, engineering, and architecture is working to create an open and quality internet. To achieve this goal, we are looking for people who want to be part of our tight-knit team and are as passionate as we are about creating something that can transform our industry.
We have built a unique work environment that is innovative, open, and collaborative, where we value the ability to learn and grow.