FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. After a year of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Mad Data Scientist.
Your role in the team will be to build Machine Learning models to help us to continuously improve
At first, you'll focus on
- Creating Madbox methodologies for Mad Data Science
- Continuously communicate results, current significance and ways to improve the model
- Implement new Machine Learning algorithms in our data stack
As the first Mad Data Scientist in our team, you'll have a high degree of impact, work directly with the Head of Data, as well as both the growth team and data analysts.
As you'll be in a flat-structured and creative environment, ownership and accountability are key. We look for high-energy individuals ready to help us reach the next stage for Madbox.
What will you do?
- Build ML algorithms to segment and predict our users behaviour
- Define, collect and clean all relevant data
- Communicate with all involved teams to assure building the correct logic for the company’s use case
- Build LTV predictive models
- Build reliable A/B tests based on best practices
- Present statistical significance of all models and achieve high precision performance
- Program and deliver production ready solutions, clear, documented, high performing and easy to maintain
What is MADly required?
- You have a Master in Data Science or equivalent degree
- Proven hands-on experience in the games industry
- High level of Python DS implementation (Bonus for other languages such as R, Java or Scala)
- 5 Years experience building ML / DM models
- Proven hands-on experience in building predictive ML algorithms
- You have excellent communication skills, you're straight to the point, focused on constructive feedback and you have a positive mindset
What is the Madbox Mindset?
- True passion for making fun games played by millions
- Ability to question ourselves and self-reflect on our achievements and successes/failures
- High level of intensity in everything we do to reach our ambitions
- Mixing both candor and care in order to constantly share constructive feedback
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover
- Lunch vouchers
- Weekly team events (once we're all back in the office)
- 25 days of Holidays + 1 for your birthday!
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. After just a year of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.